Увага, конкурс! "Study Trips for Young Researchers and QA representatives"
Study Trips for Young Researchers and QA representatives
SNAU, SSU, BTNAU
17 – 21 November, 2019
Call for participants
Study trips are organised within the framework of the project “Support of young university capacity in education and research and science activities in Ukraine“ supported by the Czech Republic Development Cooperation.
Location: Sumy National Agrarian University, Sumy State University, Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University
Participants: in total 9 young researchers and QA representatives incl. PhD students from Bila Tserkva National Agrarian University (3 participants), Sumy National Agrarian University (3 participants), Sumy State University (3 participants).
Aims of the Study trips:
- to share existing QA and R&D settings, their difficulties and challenges for the future, mutual discussions and informal setting or deepening cooperation.
- to discuss possibilities of development of scientific skills, inter-university collaboration between young scientists and their teams
- to improve research competencies of participants, including scientific writing, publishing of scientific work, introduction to Mendelay, Introduction to ResearchGate, scientific sources and metrics, scientific groups and students' participation in R&S.
Working language: English – the participant must have a communicative level of English skills. As a result of the event, the participants will receive the certificates of participation in the study trips.
The requirements for participants involve:
- signed motivation letter including:
- a short annotation of your current research
- expressed agreement with conducting a 2- hour summary seminar at home university after the termination of trips
- expressed agreement with elaborating a short post including photos for university web and FB from the trip in English and Ukrainian language
- expressed agreement with active participation (oral presentation) in the conference held at BTNAU on November 22.
If interested, send your CV and letter of motivation till October, 15 to Tetyana Dyman – firstname.lastname@example.org